Here’s a list of my current gear.
Updated: March 20, 2015
- 15-inch Macbook Pro with Retina (mid 2012): When it’s time to get to business, this gives me the power I need to plow through the hundreds of tabs I have open at any given time.
- iPhone 6 Plus (Silver, 128 GB): It’s the best smartphone I’ve ever owned. It’s massive, chock full with my favorite apps.
- iPad (3rd Generation): Serves as my lean-back and entertainment device, and it also stores my favorite books.
- SOUL by Ludacris SL99BW: These in-ear headphones are currently blasting bass into my brain.
- STM Velo Medium Laptop Shoulder Bag: This is currently my every-day carry bag that holds my laptop, iPad, accessories, work-related materials, and more. If I go on a trip, this is the first thing I’m packing.
- Xbox 360: This, along with my favorite games, will hold me over until I purchase a PS4 or Xbox One. It might be awhile before that happens.
- Doxie Go: It’s the first device I use after visiting the mailbox. All worthy documents get scanned, OCRed, and sorted for digital archival.
- Mazda CX-5 (2013): It gets me from point A to point B.
Check out my apps.